> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Medical Malpractice > Can I sue if other things took place that I didn't give consent for?

Can I sue if other things took place that I didn't give consent for?

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 21st, 2017 on Medical Malpractice - Florida
More details to this question:
I had a pannanconectomy done a few months ago due to medical issues. I gave consent for this surgery to be done also my insurance did. I was told by the surgeon and insurance company that they will not cover a full tummy tuck. Well the doctor did it anyways and put permanent sutures in me since then I been having stabbing constant pain I asked him why did he do it he says he didn't want his work to look bad. This has affected my life in a major way.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:16 AM

Posibly but will have to have discernable damages. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse
Medical Malpractice
Have you been injured as a result of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider's mistake, misdiagnosis or professional negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries under your state's medical malpractice and personal injury laws. Medical malpractice claims can arise from a doctor's failure to diagnose a health condition, misdiagnosis, medication error, negligent behavior or mistake during childbirth that causes birth defects. Medical malpractice attorneys can review your medical records and help determine whether your have grounds for a lawsuit. If appropriate, your lawyers can file a lawsuit, attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf and represent you during trial, if a settlement can't be reached.
Have an Medical Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

308 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

238 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

147 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

122 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

95 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

90 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Medical Malpractice Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Gary E. Patterson, P.C.

Houston, TX

| Contact Now

Lewis Glasser Casey & Rollins, PLLC

Charleston, WV

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums