> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Medical Malpractice > How can I fight for VA benefits?

How can I fight for VA benefits?

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 10th, 2013 on Medical Malpractice - Arkansas
More details to this question:
I was given a cortisone injection in y neck at a VA facility that disabled me. I would like to at least get my benefits since I am a Viet Nam Veteran and it was the way the injection was given and then put on Methadone instead of doing the surgery which I had 3 vertibrae that had to be fused. But they didn't even consider this option.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 10th, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Try this link. If they cannot help you they will get you to someone who can. If that doesn't work, email me and I will try to get you to where you need to be. 

Click here for an article that explains what you can and should expect when pursuing a medical malpractice case.

Click here, here  and here for more information about me. Click here for summaries of some of the cases that I have litigated.

Since I am a lawyer, I need to advise you of the following when I communicate with you: Please note that by attempting to answer your question, I am not acting as your attorney. I will do nothing further to protect or preserve your interests in the absence of any additional discussion with you about this matter. John Ratkowitz, Esq. Starr, Gern, Davison & Rubin, P.C. 105 Eisenhower Parkway Roseland, NJ 07068 Office: (973) 830-8441 Cell: (732) 616-6278 Fax: (973) 226-0031 Email:  Skype: john_ratkowitz Click here for my website

Report Abuse
Medical Malpractice
Have you been injured as a result of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider's mistake, misdiagnosis or professional negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries under your state's medical malpractice and personal injury laws. Medical malpractice claims can arise from a doctor's failure to diagnose a health condition, misdiagnosis, medication error, negligent behavior or mistake during childbirth that causes birth defects. Medical malpractice attorneys can review your medical records and help determine whether your have grounds for a lawsuit. If appropriate, your lawyers can file a lawsuit, attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf and represent you during trial, if a settlement can't be reached.
Have an Medical Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

323 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

161 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

83 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

80 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

77 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Medical Malpractice Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums