> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Medical Malpractice > Is there a lawyer in the area that will pursue a medical case against a federal correctional facility in this area

Is there a lawyer in the area that will pursue a medical case against a federal correctional facility in this area

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 30th, 2016 on Medical Malpractice - Virginia
More details to this question:
My husband is an inmate at Fcc petersburg medium. He had prostate surgery on April 14. The institution had them bring him back . He has an infection and has constantly been bleeding since the surgery and they don't have his medication on the premises and makes up excuses as to why he has to wait for ut. This is an ongoing medical problem for at least a couple of years avis
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jul 08th, 2016 at 1:48 PM

Before a malpractice claim can be pursued, he needs to exhaust his administrative remedies.

Has he filed a complaint?

Report Abuse
Medical Malpractice
Have you been injured as a result of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider's mistake, misdiagnosis or professional negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries under your state's medical malpractice and personal injury laws. Medical malpractice claims can arise from a doctor's failure to diagnose a health condition, misdiagnosis, medication error, negligent behavior or mistake during childbirth that causes birth defects. Medical malpractice attorneys can review your medical records and help determine whether your have grounds for a lawsuit. If appropriate, your lawyers can file a lawsuit, attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf and represent you during trial, if a settlement can't be reached.
Have an Medical Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

351 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

241 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

156 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

102 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

100 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

78 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

77 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums