lost voice

1 Answers. Asked on Nov 25th, 2016 on Medical Malpractice - Illinois
More details to this question:
My dad lost his voice after a carotid artery operation. We don't know if is mistake of the person that make the operation or the anesthesia. I will like your advice for what I have to do
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Nov 28th, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Thank you for contacting me with your inquiry regarding a potential medical malpractice case involving your father. I need more information in order to provide advice.

Please call me to discuss your situation.


Thank you.


Joe Dooley


Report Abuse
Medical Malpractice
Have you been injured as a result of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider's mistake, misdiagnosis or professional negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries under your state's medical malpractice and personal injury laws. Medical malpractice claims can arise from a doctor's failure to diagnose a health condition, misdiagnosis, medication error, negligent behavior or mistake during childbirth that causes birth defects. Medical malpractice attorneys can review your medical records and help determine whether your have grounds for a lawsuit. If appropriate, your lawyers can file a lawsuit, attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf and represent you during trial, if a settlement can't be reached.
Have an Medical Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

308 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

238 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

147 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

122 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

95 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

90 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Medical Malpractice Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Slack & Davis, L.L.P.

Dallas, TX

| Contact Now

Zebersky Payne, LLP

Fort Lauderdale, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums