> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Medical Malpractice > I have been going to my dentist for about 18 months and I went to him to get a tooth pulled because I had a root canal years ago but part of the root

I have been going to my dentist for about 18 months and I went to him to get a tooth pulled because I had a root canal years ago but part of the root

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 14th, 2017 on Medical Malpractice - Florida
More details to this question:
Was still in my jaw so we agreed to pull. Then he put some p. R. P. in my mouth to prepare for The implant we discussed. I then went back as instructed at a later date and when I got there he was waiting in the consult room and I said I'm just here for my X-ray and he pointed to the machine and his assistants took the picture. I was then told I would get a call later that day. I had it done on feb 23 and I called a few days later and they said the would get back too me. Then 9 days later I received a letter saying they no longer wanted to treat me and would not give an explanation. Please help me and walk me through how I should handle this.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 15th, 2017 at 7:09 AM

There is something missing here as dentists and doctors don't arbitrarily refuse to treat patients as a general rule. You left out the part where there was some controversy or accusations made some where - as THAT is the source of such issues 99% of the time. Other than that - you will need to see a new dentist. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse
Medical Malpractice
Have you been injured as a result of a doctor, nurse or other healthcare provider's mistake, misdiagnosis or professional negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries under your state's medical malpractice and personal injury laws. Medical malpractice claims can arise from a doctor's failure to diagnose a health condition, misdiagnosis, medication error, negligent behavior or mistake during childbirth that causes birth defects. Medical malpractice attorneys can review your medical records and help determine whether your have grounds for a lawsuit. If appropriate, your lawyers can file a lawsuit, attempt to negotiate a settlement on your behalf and represent you during trial, if a settlement can't be reached.
Have an Medical Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

322 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

220 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

181 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

67 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums